Subject: FW: Regarding the Estonian implementation of the NIS2 directive
From: "MKM info" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2025 09:13:20 +0200

Tere

Edastame kuuluvuselt Justiits- ja Digiministeeriumile.

Heade soovidega

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium

From: Cecilie Holtermann Vinderslev <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2025 9:05 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Regarding the Estonian implementation of the NIS2 directive

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To the appropriate party,

I am writing to inquire about the implementation of the NIS2 directive in
Estonian law. I have been informed by the Danish department of the
European Commission that the NIS2 directive has not been transposed into
Estonian legislation jet. Can you please clarify when the NIS2 directive
is presumed to be transposed into Estonian law?

Could you please clarify whether the size criteria for determining when a
company is considered to be within the scope have been modified in the
Estonian legal text, or if the size criteria as specified in the directive
have been retained?

If modifications have been made, could you kindly provide details on when
a company is considered to be within the scope?

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding
the above.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards

Med venlig hilsen

Cecilie Holtermann Vinderslev
GDPR Specialist

 <tel:31%2041%2095%2089> 31 41 95 89
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

______________________________

 <http://roesgaard.dk/>

GODKENDT REVISIONSPARTNERSELSKAB

Sønderbrogade 16 · 8700 Horsens ·   <http://www.roesgaard.dk> roesgaard.dk
· Følg os på
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/roesgaard?isFollowingPage=true> LinkedIn

Denne e-mail er fortrolig. Hvis du har modtaget e-mailen ved en fejl,
bedes du slette e-mailen og underrette os herom, uden at bruge indholdet,
distribuere eller beholde kopier heraf. Her kan du finde Roesgaards
<https://roesgaard.dk/privatlivspolitik> privatlivspolitik //
<https://roesgaard.dk/privatlivspolitik> privacy policy

Alle Roesgaards ydelser leveres i henhold til vores
<https://roesgaard.dk/forretningsbetingelser> forretningsbetingelser //
<https://roesgaard.dk/forretningsbetingelser> terms and conditions